Friday, November 1, 2013

Where strength comes from...

(31) But those who trust in the LORD for help will find their strength renewed.They will rise on wings like eagles;they will run and not get weary;they will walk and not grow weak.---Isaiah 40:31 (GNT)

This was the theme verse of my local chapter of Teens for Christ growing up. I just looked it up in the GNT version I have on the iPad, and it's still just as encouraging.

The worst month of this quarter is over, all 283+ hours of it! by God's grace. I have a ton of studying to do this weekend since I worked all last weekend and didn't study. Of course, this section has lots of graphs, formulas and math! I know the LORD will continue to be faithful.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure I missed a post somewhere... what are you going to school for? Prayers for good retention.

    ReplyDelete