Saturday, October 31, 2009

It's Time

I don't know that I ever thought I'd have a blog. Let's be honest--I didn't even know what a blog WAS until a few years ago. Since then, I've begin to follow a few, and I have friends that have their own. I have always enjoyed writing and since the Lord doesn't seem to what that to be my vocation right now, then maybe this is a way He's provided to share what's on my heart.

What you read here may not be earth-shattering, life-altering or awe-inspiring, but I promise you it's REAL. Though I am a perfectionist, I AM NOT PERFECT. I have my share of struggles and hang-ups, just like everyone else. I have walked through several hard periods of life, though, on the arms of my Shepherd who's carried me all the way. What I've learned has made a difference in my heart, and I hope it will encourage yours.

So, I've decided it's time. Time to write, time to share, time to begin another journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment