Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Service

Here is a link to the service last Sunday when Sandi Patty was our guest. She sings "Joyful, Joyful, We Adore Thee" about a minute or so into the service. Then if you let the video load and click and drag (or just watch) until you get to about 28 minutes, she'll sing "How Great Thou Art".

The girl's still got it! Love her!

Even though it was wonderful to have her in my church and even be on the same platform with her, really the morning was all about the Lord. It was our commitment Sunday to bring our 3-year pledges for the building campaign. It was amazing to see the sanctuary full of people come up and drop their envelope in the bin. I can hardly wait until a week from this Sunday when they announce just exactly how much money our people gave. God will get all the glory, because this is all about Him! I'm so thankful to be a part of my church for such a time as this!

2 comments:

  1. I'll try to watch later- but wow! I miss playing and my horns are in a box. What an exciting time for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God is good! I really can feel the presence of God in this place. Sandi Patty is a real treat!

    ReplyDelete