Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Think Pink

If you or someone you know likes yogurt, please consider eating Yoplait for the next couple months. Once again this year, they have their "Save Lids to Save Lives" Pink Lids campaign. For every lid collected, or for the first time this year, entered online, they donate 10 cents to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure organization.

I think most of us know someone (or knows someone who knows someone) whose life has been touched by this awful disease. I love being able to help donate a tiny bit to the race to the cure by doing something I do everyday anyway - eating yogurt! :)

And, if you can, be sure to participate in your local Race for the Cure - it's a wonderful experience...and very moving, especially to see all the pink shirts (survivors) - but even more to see the "I'm walking in memory of...my Mom" (and the girl is a teenager who's wearing the card/shirt).

1 comment:

  1. I did the race for the cure in the rain 2 weekends ago and still enjoyed every moment! Yoplait, here I come!! Thanks Sara for what you do.

    ReplyDelete