Monday, November 28, 2011

Brand new prayer request

It is with great Auntie pride and much thankfulness to God that I announce the arrival of my niece, Kaelynn Mae Moseley, born earlier today in San Jose, CA.

Because Kaelynn's Mommy's (Marni) water broke at midnight Saturday/Sunday, there was risk of infection from labor lasting this long and indeed Marni has a reasonably high fever. They were starting baby Kaelynn on antibiotics as a precaution when my brother called my Mom to tell her the news.

Please praise the Lord with me for the arrival of this new life and join with us in praying that Mommy and baby will recover from the trauma of the delivery and get some rest (along with Daddy) and that tomorrow everyone will be feeling much better.

Thank you! Oh, and here are her stats! 7 pounds, 9 ounces; 20.5 inches long and RED HAIR!! :)

1 comment: