Thursday, March 19, 2015

My littlest sunshine

It's been a hard week so far (yes, I know, first world problems)...finding out I sprained my neck in accident and perhaps pinched a nerve and being told by doctor to go down to 30 hrs/wk (from 45-55). Lots of pain from overdoing it the past three days.

Then I found out the guy that caused the accident was not insured. He took out a policy, but didn't make a payment so it was cancelled. This is actually good because my benefits under State Farm are better than they would have been under his. But my car is still not fixed because they keep missing spots and it's been over two weeks that they have had it for minor work.

And then when I got home yesterday after my first 6 hrs day turned into 7.5 hrs and counting, this was waiting for me. Suddenly all the other stuff just faded away, and I remembered its all about joy. I dare you to look at my littlest sunshine, Alyssa Jane, now 8 months, and not smile!
You're welcome. 


1 comment: