Sunday, July 10, 2011

House Roller-Coaster

So, the results of the inspection Friday were not good, to make the understatement of the century. You name it and it was wrong with the house - roof, foundation, wiring, water damage/leaks, bad A/C, bad furnace, bad windows. I'm thankful for a good inspector and that I could walk away before it was too late.


I was also disappointed to learn that the other houses on the same street/cul-de-sac that were possibilities for me are likely in similiar situations as far as foundations that are so bad they let water in as well.


What an emotional roller coaster house-hunting is! I'm thankful my Mom was in town over the weekend to help me take my mind off things by going to the Dallas Dog Show. Nothing like some wagging tails to help a saddened heart!


I know the Lord has a house for me. I plan on looking at a few more this coming Saturday.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on looking for a new house. And you're right, it is an emotional roller coaster. The worst is when you fall in love with a house and then something falls through. :(
    Prayers for YOUR perfect house

    ReplyDelete