Saturday, January 14, 2012

A Work in Progress: Day 1 and 2 Pics

Here are some pics of the progress (and mess!) the painters made on day 1. What my cell phone couldn't capture was the eye-stinging, throat-burning fumes of the wall re-finishing stuff. This house was built around 1970 and at the time textured (crow's foot is the term) walls were the "in" thing. Not so much any more. So I'm having them smoothed out. I had no idea what that entailed other than it would help resale value somewhere down the road.

Wednesday and Thursday nights I camped out in my bedroom with the patio door open to breathe some fresh air (my bedroom was not being refinished/painted because my Dad had already painted it). This is what the house looked like both Wed & Thurs nights when I got home from work.




























No comments:

Post a Comment