Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Strength for Today

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God, I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand"--Isaiah 41:10, NIV

  • So do not fear when you feel overwhelmed with all there is to do
  • So do not fear that you'll run out of migraine meds before the insurance will pay for any more

  • Do not be dismayed that things at The Company are more hectic than usual
  • Do not be dismayed when your apartment is messy because you have no strength to clean it
  • Do not be dismayed with interpersonal drama because I know your heart

  • I will strengthen you when it's 2:00 p.m. and you're sure you can't make it 3 more hours
  • I will strengthen you when a migraine starts and you have to stay at work anyway
  • I will strengthen you to make it through the week, giving you enough energy to do what you need to

  • I will uphold you when you feel like collapsing into tears
  • I will uphold you when you're so frustrated with your body you can't see straight
  • I will uphold you when you feel alone because you have no energy to maintain contact with friends
  • I will help you focus on your blessings and how I've faithfully provided for you in the past
  • I will help you work more than someone with your health issues should

  • With my righteous right hand I will guide you to abide in Me
  • With my righteous right hand, I'll cradle you in your health-imposed loneliness
  • With my righteous right hand, I'll carry you through.

THANK YOU, LORD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment